The Lake District is the ideal holiday location to walk, and many guests over the years have asked if we accommodate dogs in the hotel. We have now allocated two of our ground floor rooms with their own external private access as our dog friendly hotel rooms. Our guests at Linthwaite are used to being pampered – this now extends to our canine guests!
Please note that dogs are not allowed in the main hotel building including public areas. We have two external bedrooms that are dog friendly and a kennel in the grounds. Please phone our reception team on 015394 88600 to discuss any requirements.
Dog friendly facilities here at Linthwaite House Hotel in the Lake District include:
- 14 acres of grounds to walk in including a private tarn
- Dog friendly walks starting from Linthwaite’s front door
- Dog friendly outdoor seating areas
- List of dog friendly pubs for lunches
- Dog towels blankets and throws available
- Spare lead available
- Scoop bags available and waste bin in the grounds
- Water and food bowls available
- Bucket and sponge available for washing your dog
The price per dog is £9 per night. Maximum: one medium size dog or two small dogs allowed per room
We aim to be the best dog friendly hotel in the Lake District!