Lake District Weddings: The Lake District's Most Romantic Wedding Venue
The Lake District is rightly famed for its romantic landscape and unparalleled views - and we think there are none better than from the hotel's heavenly hilltop setting.
Here are a few reasons why Linthwaite is so special for weddings…
- Spectacular views over Lake Windermere and the famous mountains of the Lake District
- Situated in 14 acres of private secluded gardens
- Fantastic photo opportunities by our private tarn, complete with summer house
- Luxury Loft Suite for bridal party
- Individual bedrooms with great atmosphere and character for up to 60 guests
- Exceptional customer service delivered in the most ‘unstuffy’ way
- Experienced on-site wedding co-ordinator, to ensure stress free preparations and wedding day
- Stunning intimate ceremony room. Licensed for both civil ceremonies and civil partnerships
- Exclusive use of our entire country house hotel available, to create an enchanting house party atmosphere. Click here for more information on Exclusive Use Weddings.
- Intimate day weddings. Click here for more information on day Weddings
- Great award winning food, using the best of local produce
- Children’s menus available
- Beautiful terrace with panoramic views, for a summer drinks reception served with canapés
- Croquet can be played on the lawn for a real garden party feel to your day
- Log fires and cosy lounges for winter drinks receptions
- Award-winning wine list and the finest Louis Roederer Champagnes
- Voted within the top 100 wedding venues in the UK and abroad by Conde Nast Brides Magazine for the third year running (2009-2011)
- 4 AA Red stars
- 4 stars Visit England, Gold Award
Here at Linthwaite we know the importance of making sure your wedding day is one of the most memorable days of your life (and memorable for the right reasons!) so we have our own experienced Wedding Co-ordinator, Kate Thomas, to help manage all your arrangements, from ceremony to reception, so that you can make the most of your precious day and not worry about a thing. Kate actually chose Linthwaite as her own wedding venue 9 years ago (and no, she wasn't working here at the time) so really appreciates the importance of making each couples day perfect.
We have a wedding guide explaining logistics, menus etc, so please click here to download our Wedding Pack (PDF, 69kb) » . For tariff information please feel free to phone the hotel to speak with our Wedding Co-ordinator, Kate Thomas on 015394 88600. You can also email Kate at the following email address, email@example.com so that further details can be sent out to you as required.
Thanks to Brett Harkness and Lisa Aldersley for letting us use some of their wedding images taken at Linthwaite House Hotel.